Sunday, September 10, 2006

Harvest


The Harvest is coming in. I am overloaded with red peppers, tomatoes and apples. Today I will finish making roasted red pepper sauce and start work on the tomatoes.
One thing is that it affords me plenty of thinking time....Standing next to the grill. Sink and pot. I am sorting out if I can claim to have a "body of work" that is...does each piece I do reflect me? So to that end I am putting together a portfolio, and will take a good long look at it, I also plan on asking several of my artist friends, who I respect for their critical eye, to give me some feed back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

All this canning brings back great memories of my Mom canning, the wonderful smells, our dinner table always had lots of homemade condiments.. I was a cook for over 25 yrs, so no canning for me.. Its great to see others still do it..

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home