Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Desert Southwest

Greetings to you all from south of Tucson, Arizona. Jer and I are getting settled for a two month stay.
The weather here has been cool, but the environment remains unquestionably beautiful. Yesterday the clouds were below the mountains...I felt as though I were living in the world between!
So far I have spent 4 days working with Thelma Smith doing data entries for She Made Her Mark. It has been a most interesting process to watch her work. While I am busy entering data on one computer, Thelma is on her lap-top....muttering to her self as she views the images and begins a sorting process.
At the end of the day she showed me her progress...whooo eee its going to be an interesting exhibit.
Today I will begin to do some fabric painting..just waiting for it to warm, up a bit.
will take pictures and post them tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home