Saturday, March 10, 2007

March 10th. Home


I want to thank all the people who helped with my gathering the names of 360 famous women for my Amazons All piece. I did manage to finish it..after several attempts. First problem was after I printed out the 360 pictures of the women chosen,and attached them to the background I discovered they looked awful. After looking and playing with it for a few days, I simply ripped them all off. (I now have a large bag of pictures).

After some additional thought I simply chose to write the names subtly in the background.


I do like the piece, and was disappointed that it was not chosen to be part of the She Made her Mark or She Made Her Mark Too. But that is just the breaks of this art game. She makes me happy, and I like thinking about the achievements of the individual women. Tomorrow I will post the list of names for those of you who may be interested.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very attractive piece!

Lorchen

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home