Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Names Names Names

I am working on a project that will include pictures of notable woman from around the world. To that end I am solicitating names...so far I have about 200 names of women though out the ages. If you can suggest someone please do email me.

North America
Canada
Mexico
United States
South America
Argentina
Chili
Guatemala
Peru
Venezuela

Europe
Austria
Austria/Hungry
Belgium
Celtic
England
France
Germany
Greece
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Troy ancient
Spain

Africa
South Africa
Kenya
Asia
China
India
Japan
Egypt
Myanmar
Taiwan

Middle East
Israel
Pakistan
Russia
Australia
New Zealand

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianne said...

These are all the famous women in Canada, my first thought was Emily Carr an artist in British Columbia

http://famouscanadianwomen.com/index.htm
Hope this helps.. Dianne
(Sandy Marcoux sis)

10:16 AM  
Blogger cfent said...

omigod what a list!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home