Sunday, March 11, 2007

Journal


I have not been too prolific, in fact I have done nothing for over three months. However I have kept a journal. Well not faithfully but kept nevertheless. Pictures, sketches, found objects are tucked in the pages.

This morning I was looking through it and had a strong urge to run to the studio and start work. Curbed this thought...as I have errands to do tomorrow and then at least two days of organizing the space and all the things I just left in piles in December.

I am turning over a new leaf..and as of next week I am going to work on a schedual...3 hours in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. I have found that unless I do this I get distracted by what is going on around me and allow my "working" time to be eaten up by a myrid of disruptions.

So wish me luck and perserverance

I am posting a picture I took one sunrise in Arizona...I think it could be a wonderful art quilt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home