Saturday, May 05, 2007

Moving along







Oh I have been working....on a variety of things. This is the current look at one of my two tables.


Yes there is still some "stuff" I got in Chicago. Some thread I am using, and naturally paint.


My design wall is covered two layers deep. The bottom layer has two pieces from the tree series
the third and forth are on the chair along with another work in progress. I do feel a bit scattered, but it is good to be working.


The top layer of the design wall has a three piece work that I discharged last fall. "I hear the Willow weeping" is partly quilted. I need to find some way to weight the bottom so it maintains its shape.
Tomorrow I will show you my paint and print table.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks like MY table. I love the willow leaves discharge fabrics. Great study.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home