Tuesday, June 26, 2007

full design wall


My design wall is chocked full of work! Yippi
After a period of doing little work things seem to be coming in batches. I now have 8 pieces on the wall in various stages of completion.
Dialogue VI is ready for some work on the silk. I want to do some embroidery before I put on the backing and do the actual quilting.
I most likely need to take a close up to show the surface design work..but that will have to wait for another day.
On another note, most of the images for A Sense of Place: Artists working in a series, with landscapes as their inspiration are in. I am excited about the exhibit. It was truly amazing to me to discover h0w each artist has a highly personal view of their "landscape." The diversity is an interesting study within itself. I need to sit down and write the curator's statement and get the images off for the catalogue.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good post.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home